We were sent this product in exchange for our honest review. All opinions are our own.
We recently had our first glamping experience and by happy fortune we were also sent the Sort It Out game to review. It seems to me that camping/glamping/holidays-with-a-distinct-lack-of-electricity and board games are natural bedfellows so the game was brought along to help us enjoy/survive evening family time.
We were lucky enough to be given a copy of Sort it Out to use in a giveaway too. Stay to the end of the post for your chance to WIN!
Sort it out
What’s in the box?
Inside the Sort It Out box you will find
- 1 Game Board
- 4 Moving Pieces
- 4 Playing Boards
- 20 Coloured Pegs
- 250 Topic Cards
How is it played?
It’s all rather colourful and play is suggested to suit anyone aged 12+.
The first massive difference to most other board games is that everyone plays all at the same time when each card is drawn. The card has a question on it. Players then need to sort the answers into what they believe to be the correct order on their playing boards using the corresponding coloured pegs.
This could mean that you get to show off your in depth knowledge of the periodic table or perhaps the monarchy… or it could mean that despite never having watched an episode in your life, you correctly answer the age order of the Kardashians. Either way, it’s a win. For every coloured peg placed in the correct position on your playing board you are able to move forward 1 space on the game board. Easy peasy.
What did we think?
Well, Sort It Out certainly provided a distraction during the evenings of our glamping trip. We had a lot of fun playing the game with 13 year old Bess. She did struggle with a couple of cards but then, so did I! A great thing about this game is that I found that I picked up facts I hadn’t previously known along the way.
I quite liked that the gameplay wasn’t massively long and found it easy to set up and learn the rules. We will definitely be playing Sort It Out again and I think that it could be even more fun if it is played in teams! You can find SORT IT OUT at Argos
For your chance to win your very own copy of Sort It Out, enter the giveaway!
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open to all UK residents only, and you must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- ONE winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail within 7 days of competition ends. If they do not respond within 28 days another winner may be chosen.
- Your details will be passed to Paul Lamond Games, but will not be passed onto any third parties by Mummy and Moose.
- The prize will be sent directly to the winner from Paul Lamond Games.
- Any damage to the prize is not Mummy and Moose’s responsibility.
- The company reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type/value if the prize above is not available.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.